Resort Pest Control
Resort Pest Control is a locally owned and operated company, dedicated to provided quick response for your pest control needs. As a sister company of Resort Management, we have an inside track to the pest history at your Association and direct contact with your Manager. Licensed and insured, we are ready and willing to help control your pest problems.
Knowledge of Insects and other pests, the way they live, what they require to survive, the effect that different treatments have on them, how long and application remains effective dependent on what type of surface it is sprayed on (porous vs. non-porous) , typical damage pattern for different termites, all help us solve the pest problem. Correctly identifying the pest helps to initiate the most effective form of treatment.
Mike Bagnoli is Resort Pest Control’s Certified Operator. Working in the pest control field since 1985, Mike has seen the transition of many different pesticides and other products in the development and evolution of pest control techniques. He has experienced working in large pest companies, small companies, owning his own company and has now landed comfortably at Resort Pest Control.
Incredibly service-oriented and genuinely concerned with providing a solution to his customer’s pest problems, Mike is the heart of the company, and always more than willing to attend to his customers insect and rodent concerns.
Years of experience contribute to his high level of service, and effective techniques. For example, while other companies (or even observant customers) may feel like spraying a lot of application may be ultra-effective, in fact it backfires and emits such a thick aura, that the insects or rodents can detect it, and therefore looks for another point of entry. However, if the “trap” or spray application is hardly detectible, the pest is more likely to walk through it and therefore suffer the consequences.
Another example of learned technique and procedure is with rats or mice. Correctly identifying the vermon is crucial. A small mouse can easily escape a full-sized rat spring trap while a small mouse trap will do nothing to a rat but give him a headache. Ineffectively using different types of traps can also add to the difficulty in catching the critter since a luck escape can result in a smarter mouse. Either way, knowledge of traps, bait stations and exclusion helps Mike “think like a rodent” and take care of the problem.
- General Household Protection (ants, roaches,silverfish,earwigs)
- Rodents (rats & mice)
- Termites (subterranean termite solutions and no-tent drywood termite treatment, if qualifies)
*We don’t charge extra for carpenter ants or white footed ants. While other companies may incur an extra charge for these insects, we don’t. These species can be especially difficult to control since 60% of the colony can reproduce as opposed to a normal colony where only 3-5% reproduce. With ants galore, they can take up to 6 months to control.
At Resort Pest Control, we pride ourselves on quick response. Once you have discovered a pest invading your home, we understand that it is difficult to be at ease until the critters are taken care of. Our professional staff is persistent in checking messages and responding to calls. In addition, routine pest control is also done on a consistent and effective schedule leaving our technicians available for emergency calls.
Interesting "Pest" Trivia
- Some plants and flora are actually natural pesticides, believe it or not. Tobacco plants are one of the plants that insects don’t feed on, or shouldn’t. The only species of bug that can get away with it is appropriately names the cigarette beetle.
- While termites are “pests” to us, they are actually of help to us in forests and other natural habitats. They feast on the dead trees and decompose them to make way for new foliage. They leave the living fauna alone.
- Cockroaches can run 14.5 miles an hour
- A caterpillar has 4,000 muscles, while people only have 792
- Each year 11 new pests become permanent residents of the USA, despite valiant efforts
- Cat fleas are more common than dog fleas
- Citronella repels mosquitoes, while ants despise peppermint.
To set up an appointment, receive a quote or speak to a pest technician please contact us with the following information:
Resort Pest Control
2685 Horseshoe Drive S. #215
Naples, FL 34104